Thursday, May 3, 2007

PaOwnzed

This is the best way that I know of to quickly disseminate information about possible upcoming lans/rpgs for the P.A. Crowd that I know, and to keep us all on the same... page? (ba-dump-psh!)

On the right, you'll find a list of all the games we're currently playing at Lan parties, a not for when the next Lan party will be, a list of ongoing roleplaying games that I know of and when to play those. There's also going to be a box for WANnning.

Wanning?

Wide Area Networking people. Keep up.

Basically, as awesome as it is to set up our computers together and yell at each other across the room, it's infinetely more practical of us to log onto a webserver and shoot each other that way. We can even use Teamspeak to yell at each other!

I'll be posting links to the most recent patches for our games also in a box on the right. I hope this works out for us.

No comments: