Friday, May 18, 2007

Looking forward to Saturday the 19th

That's tomorrow night. I'm really excited by the possibility of this working, but I have to admit that I'm not entirely salient that anybody will show up. I think it would be awesome if we could all reliably get together online and whip each other's asses, or maybe team up online and play DoW or Counterstrike or anything, really.
Tomorrow Night. Halo: Custom Edition (you need the installer to the right, and a cd) and BF1942.
I'm thinking we'll log on to Maureen's Teamspeak server (teamspeak link to the right) and be able to reach out and crap on someone. I'll post Maureen's teamspeak server IP tonight.

I'll turn on my Hamachi client tonight and Halo:Custom Edition and leave it running, so you guys can log on and check to see if it's working.

If you have games that you want to see played on these WANs, tonight is the night to speak up- this isn't me being tyrannical, there is a democracy.

No comments: